Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome to our life

I finally entered the world of blogs. I went back and forth but thought my long distance friends and family would like more frequent updates and this is the quickest and easist way to do that. Now for the introductions...
I assume if we know each other you already know my kids names so here I will refer to them by their initials.
S and G my 4 year old twins


H, my 17 month old baby girl


And then there is Mr. S and I. Pictures of us later. Welcome to our life.

6 comments:

Alivia's Momma said...

So glad you are bloggin!

Parmer Clan said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

That's great April! Thanks for the info! A great way to stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

wow. my Aunt is a blogger. lol. this is great.

Unknown said...

very cute! love it...welcome to bloghood...let me know how it goes!

Shanna said...

Why is it that kids take the cutest pictures? I've got pictures of the kids up on my own blog btw.