Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photos

Everyone remembers the first time their child imitates real life scenes....like talking on the phone. When S and G did this I remember thinking "wow this seems early for them to pick up on that....they are so smart." H has been doing this for quite awhile now. However, I did notice the other day that she is imitating me to a T....notice it is cinched between her head and shoulder. Classic.





Our children are obsessed with sunglasses...




They are also obsessed with playing dress up. It is their first choice in terms of playing. I recently scored a sweet Ariel wig....and now H loves playing dress up too.





I often think that S and G go through stages where they really look alike. Usually they don't but this photo strikes me as they look so similar.

3 comments:

Alivia's Momma said...

How did the sewing lessons go? Can't wait to see and let you teach me. Be warned I know nothing!
*E

sweetly broken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sweetly broken said...

Yay! I found you after all...in the mix of my e-mails. I deleted my last comment...'cause I used your name. I love your blog! I loved seeing the kiddos in all the parade costumes from years past. You are such a dedicated mom! Missing you all!
K