Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer gone by

I love summer and always struggle with the blues when it ends. I wish I could bottle it up to pull out later. It was a good summer. As usual we didn't get to do as many of the things we had planned but it was busy and fun. Here are is a glimpse of our summer in photos...







Trophies, first recitals and new belts at Kung Fu.




Camping Fun..
















Some thrifted treasures:
I found this feedsack at a barn sale. I am hoping that it is big enough to use for the backing for the quilt that I am working on for my girls. I got it for five dollars.


A vintage tablecloth. I was thinking about turning this into a skirt but I am afraid to ruin it.

Chenille Bedspread- 10.00


A vintage child's sleeping bag





Vintage patterns

This wasn't my find but an amazing gift from a friend.

This is a shelf I got for .50. It was a dark wood with contact paper background. I forgot a before picture. I spray painted it white and added some paper to each section.




Signs of summer.....




1 comment:

Deborah said...

What neat pics!! Your photograhpy is getting really good!!