Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pajamas

I had this crazy idea right before vacation to make all of the little cousins matching pajamas. It all started when I found a sheet at the ReUzit shop. My sister and I had this same sheet when we were little and shared a bed. I knew that I would have to make our girls matching nightgowns. But what about the boys? I obviously couldn't make pink pajama pants for boys. So they got stuck with material without sentimental meaning. At the first attempt in the two youngest girls nightgowns I wasn't happy with how they turned out. They seemed too wide. So the older two girls ended up with matching shirts as well. They actually looked pretty cute as shirts so I will probably end up doing that again in the future. With all of this practice I can't help to think of Christmas pajamas. Maybe I can find a cute print that is gender neutral. Hmmm...



 




 




 




 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Parmer Clan said...

If you need guinea pigs for Christmas pj's I know two 4T girls and one 7/8 boy who would LOVE to match on Christmas day!!!
Sure wish I had gotten farther along on my sewing lessons!!

Parmer Clan said...

How about snowmen? Same print but girl colors for the girls and boy color for the boys....