Thursday, September 4, 2008

Playing

 


I love this photo for several reasons. I love all of the people laying in the bed(look closely). I love the vintage toys that they always play with so well. I love how they are so into what they are doing that they don't even notice me. I love how nice they play together and that they think it is totally normal to have your best friend with you at all times. I love having twins. I love being the one that gets to be with them during the day.



I hope moments like this one are tucked tight in my memory. They are growing so quickly.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alivia's Momma said...

I sure love those two also...and the little munchkin!
ps. my most recent blog is for you my friend.

Parmer Clan said...

They are growing so quickly. I feel privileged to get to watch them grow up with you. Hoping to spend more time with you guys soon.